- Alternate use: see Bronislaw Malinowski (athlete) for the Olympic champion athlete.
Malinowski was born in Krakow, Poland. He originated the school of social anthropology known as functionalism, holding the belief that all components of society interlock to form a well-balanced system.
- London School of Economics
- University of London
- Cornell University
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- The Trobriand Islands (1915)
- Argonauts of the Western Pacific (1922)
- The Scientific Theory of Culture (1922)
- Magic, Science, and Religion (1948)
- The Dynamics of Culture Change (1961)
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by [ expanding it].