- In graph theory, a graph shows a set of connections between objects. Each object is a vertex. Each connection, between two vertices, forms an edge, or arc.
- Edge (also the Edge) is the nickname of U2 member David Howell Evans.
- Edge is also the stage name of Canadian professional wrestler Adam Copeland.
- EDGE is also an acronym for "Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution".
- EDGE is a major improvement in GSM technology that allows consumers to use cellular handsets, PC cards, PDAss and other wireless devices to connect to the Internet at data rates up to four times faster than existing GSM and GPRS wireless devices.
- Edge is the name of a multi-format computer games magazine published by Future Publishing in the UK. It is extremely well known and well regarded due to its sensible mark scheme of 5 for average, unlike many others whose average is beyond 70%.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.