- A Pole is a member of a Slavic ethnic group from Poland.
- A pole is a long and straight stick, usually vertical or intended to be used vertically. See barber, pole vault, pole (object).
- A pole is also a unit of length, also called a rod or a perch, equal to 5.5 yards or 16.5 feet (5.029 meters in SI units).
- The geographical poles of the Earth, or other planet, are the points where its axis of rotation passes through its surface. See also: North Pole, South Pole, polar region.
- The pole of inaccessibility.
- The celestial poles are the ends of the celestial sphere.
- A magnetic pole is one end of a magnet.
- In chemistry, a polar molecule is one that has concentrations of electric charge, see polar molecule.
- In mathematics:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.