Umbrella organizationFranchises and Subsidiaries.
There may be many reasons for establishing/joining an umbrella organization;
- The ability to carry out activities which could not be accomplished alone, due to
- Economies of scale
- A better pool of experts and experience
- Shared apprenticeship and exchange of know-how.
- A sense of community and support that makes people and corporations derive utility from multilateral and shared activities.
- An increased brand/public awareness
- The Public Health Training Network
- The Japan Association for Charitable Organizations (JACO),
- The International Friendship Network of Japan