- A Western blot is a method in molecular biology to detect a certain protein in a sample by using antibody specific to that protein.
- The Western world refers to a particular group of countries. See also: Occident
- Western culture refers to the culture that has developed in the Western world.
- Western movie is a movie genre commonly referred to as a "Western" and set in American states west of the Mississippi River circa 1860-1900.
- Western fiction is a genre of literature set in American states west of the Mississippi River circa 1860-1900.
- Western was a 1997 comedy movie by Manuel Poirier
- Western was an animated short by Gábor Homolya
- Western is an abbreviated appellation for the University of Western Ontario
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.