Zoologyscience. It is about animals. It is part of biology.
Zoologist is someone who studies zoology.
- Louis Agassiz (malacology, ichthyology)
- Archie Carr, (June 16, 1909-May 21, 1987) (Herpetology), esp. sea turtles
- Charles Darwin
- Dian Fossey (primatology)]
- Arthur David Hasler, (January 5, 1908-March 23, 2001) (limnology, ichthyology, salmon homing)
- Victor Hensen, (February 10, 1835-April 5, 1924) (planktology)
- Libbie Hyman (invertebrate zoology)
- William Kirby (father of entomology)
- Carolus Linnaeus (father of systematics)
- Konrad Lorenz (ethology)
- Desmond Morris (ethology)
- Thomas Say (entomology)
- E. O Wilson, b. 1929, (entomology, founder of sociobiology)
- Jakob van Uexküll (animal behavior, invertebrate zoology)
This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by adding to it.